Are you looking for a well-paid plasterboard fitter job in Nijmegen including free living space? Come and work at Haldu Groep and apply directly within 1 minute.
Information about the position
Are you able to help us build our Houses, schools and other public buildings? Then Haldu Groep, a reliable and well known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers in construction, is looking for you!
- Setting out metal constructions;
- Measuring and cutting plasterboards to the right sizes and angles;
- Placing isolation;
- Fixing the plasterboard panels to metal frames (walls and ceilings).
- Working experience as a Plasterboard Fitter;
- Understandable German or English;
- In possession of VCA or willing to obtain VCA.
What we offer
- Challenging job for 40 hours a week;
- Long running projects;
- 500 - €550 net salary a week;
- Free accommodation provided, standards according to Dutch law;
- Guidance from our company to make you feel at home in a country far from home.
- Varied work with our reliable clients;
- Continued work with good future perspectives;
- Frequently work place visits by our Haldu colleagues, also on the first day.
- Opportunity to obtain VCA basic safety diploma.
Haldu Group and it’s subsidiaries, as staffing in construction and engineering, guarantees an optimal service. Therefore we always on the basis of collective agreements of the ABU and NBBU for temporary workers.
- Apply quickly and easily within 1 minute
- Your data is securely sent via our secure SSL connection
- Our recruiters contact you as soon as possible