Electrician utility jobs Netherlands for foreigners
Information about the position
Are you able to help us roll out and install the piping system and pull cables, connecting and finalizing switches, light points and wall sockets in schools, office buildings and all according to NEN? Then Haldu Groep, a reliable and well known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers in construction, is looking for you!
- Rolling out and installing a complete pipe system;
- Connecting and finalizing switches, light points and wall sockets according to NEN-3140;
- Work with cable tray (above suspended ceiling) and wiring for data and security.
- Working experience as an Electrician;
- Understandable German or English;
- In possession of VCA or willing to obtain;
- Driver license is required.
What we offer
- Challenging job for at least 40 hours a week;
- Long running projects;
- 500 - € 605 net salary a week;
- Free accommodation provided, standards according to Dutch law (SNF Certificated);
- Frequently work place visits by our Haldu colleagues, also on the first day.
- Guidance from our company to make you feel at home in a country far from home;
- Electric tools.
Haldu Group and it’s subsidiaries, as staffing in construction and engineering, guarantees an optimal service. Therefore we always on the basis of collective agreements of the ABU and NBBU for temporary workers.
- Apply quickly and easily within 1 minute
- Your data is securely sent via our secure SSL connection
- Our recruiters contact you as soon as possible